Sunday, October 23, 2011

Layouts & Sketches

Going to the bookstore with my husband and kids is always full of reflection and inspiration.  Not only do I get to spend some quiet time with my husband as we each peruse magazine, but I also get to preview books on crafting, cooking, and photography.  Each book is loaded with lots of creative and inspiring ideas and techniques.  Today I stumbled upon some idea books that remind me of Jeanette Lynton's idea inspiring books: Reflections, Imagine, and my favorite Cherish.   These books are full of layouts, assembling instructions, and colorful artwork ready to inspire anyone.  Each booth is versatile for both the beginning and seasoned photobook/scrapbooker. Enjoy being inspired!

Noemi Luna
Mobile: 562.305.5147
Email: nsluna73@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Noemi!
    I wish you great success with Close To My Heart.

    Sincerely,
    Corina Mitchell
    MyCreativeInk.org

    ReplyDelete